Become a QuIntern
Jumpstart Your Career At QuinStreet
QuinStreet’s postgraduate QuInternship program is designed to help young business professionals kick-start their careers in the exciting, innovative, and fast-paced world of Digital Marketing. We offer programs in Analytics and Sales, and take pride in ensuring our QuInterns participate in meaningful, impactful projects and initiatives.
Our QuInterns come from all different backgrounds and are motivated by their commonality to get in-depth professional training and hands-on experience in the digital marketing space.
Internship programs start late June and end mid to late September!
Foster City, CA
Online Marketing - Analytics
- 12 week program – The first 2 weeks are a ‘boot camp’ style (crash course), while the 10 weeks to follow are an hands on experience
- Formal onboarding, training, participation in social events, offsite
- Opportunity to work and get exposure to upper management
- In depth training in Excel, SQL, Tableau, and R
- Able to make a direct impact to the business
- With a history of hiring interns for full time opportunities, our intent is to hire the top performer(s) of the program into a full-time role throughout the company.
- 90% of our interns have received full time offers
New York, NY
B2B Sales Training
- 12 week program – First week of training is in our awesome Foster City office! Weeks to follow are back in the NY office where you will work with our Client Service Managers and Sales Representatives
- Hands on experience with the entire sales cycle
- In-depth training in Salesforce, B2B marketing and products
- Opportunity to have a direct impact with our B2B revenue growth
- With a history of hiring interns for full time opportunities, our intent is to hire the top performer(s) of the program into a full-time Client Strategy & Development Associate role.
- 100% of our interns have received full time offers in the past two years
There’s always something fun going down at QuinStreet – plus, free snacks!
He joined the QuInternship program after finishing school at San Jose State in 2015. He's now a Senior Manager of Media Partnerships and Strategy working with internal teams and client teams to develop exciting projects that drive revenue and margin growth.
"At QuinStreet, I've been able to wear many different hats..."
She started in the 2015 QuInternship program after graduating from UC Berkeley. She's currently a Senior Manager on the Merchandising team, improving monetization and user engagement across media. She's also a passionate mentor and collaborator, helping onboard new team members and drive coworkers to develop stronger professional skills and abilities.
"There’s great work-life balance and always exciting events going on at QuinStreet."
She started working as a QS intern the summer after graduating from UCSB. After completing the internship she was hired as an Analyst for our business verticals. Now she collaborates across teams, working directly with clients and developing data-driven solutions for the business.
"QuinStreet is a very collaborative and supportive environment, which makes it easy to learn a lot and take on new projects."